David (dadi) Alon, http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-alon 8200/5a/280/903
Experienced entrepreneur, manager and marketing executive with 20 years of experience
- Global operational experience in product management & planning, marketing & sales
- Executing and delivering results with a track record of exceeding revenue and sales goals
• Organizational Leadership • Strategic Planning • New Business Development • Sales & Marketing Campaigns • International brand management & MARCOM • Client/Vendor Relations • Business Planning & Modeling • Budget control • Channels and distribution planning & control • Executive Presentation & Negotiation • Start-up management support • Mergers & Acquisition • Cross-border joint ventures
With more than 20 years of experience, we are consultant before we are technologists. I realize that technology is just a tool solve business problems. Our subject matter experts work with our development teams, defining the solutions we build for you ensuring that they are relevant, salable and position you for success.
I am Responsible, Respectful, & Ready to help you (all 3 R's)
CEO @ Olympus in Israel (Aloda ltd)
January 1994 – November 2012 (19 years) ISRAEL
Meeting Olympus from the first day of Digital Camera revolution - was passion!
Aloda handle the camera brand as life style - moving to record high WW of sales.
The customer loved ALODA, we have a client base of 100K club members, 35% incredible amount of SKU in the KA shops. Ability to connect between product and customer on an emotion base in order to expand sales: Creative marketing and aggressive sales made Olympus in Israel became one of 100 desire products of the year 2010, 2009 in Israel.
My press nick name "Mr. Camera of Israel" (2010 -Globes Economic news paper)
Under my management in Israel - Olympus became second biggest camera company in the market for a decade (market share of 20%+) .... Bigger than Sony and Panasonic together...I took a brand and made it a local hero.
Strategic partnerships with all retail channel for national and international retailers and VARS, including Internet and TV sales and other top-tier consumer electronics
• Passionate, exceptionally skilled professional with demonstrated excellence in aligning product development, channel marketing trends and new technologies
• Adept and capable developing comprehensive sales, marketing, and business processes that advance product and company penetration.
• Skilled at program/project development operations. Analytically, intuitive expert with proven record of reaching target customers and identifying emerging trends.
General Manager @ Digital Distribution ltd
April 2008 – October 2012 (4.5 years) - Unique USA link.
Developing new line of OEM/ODM Tablets, Smartphones and Sport Action Camcorders.
China Manufacturedwith our QC office there, managed 2 brands: Agfa-Photo, Matrix
Our products were sold on each shelf of 1000 CE shelves of Israel: Making use of my well established connection with KA and Retail, I developed new distribution line of OEM/ODM local brands. Selling more than 100K OEM tablets in 12 months
MEDECINE START UP @ Medica
1990 – 2000 (10 years) Co-Founder
Distribution of prescription medicine direct: B2B, B2C.
• Negotiation skills (C level).
• Customer retention.
• Market and Competitor Analysis.
• Strong results oriented and fast executer
Apr 1st, 2012
July 31, 2008
Dec 12, 2000